Monday, February 28, 2011

Are You Kidding Me?

So the cast of Dancing With The Stars - Season 12 is slowly leaking out and by all indications it is going to free up my Monday and Tuesday nights because it is horrible. I am so disappointed. Here is a brief recap of the 'rumored" pairings.

Kirstie Alley and Maks - Really ... you couldn't give him someone better than her? I hope she has lost some weight because you will not even be able to see him. I am bitter about this one.

Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke - I love WWE, but this does not get me excited at all. Poor Cheryl ... at least she (hopefully) will not be hooking up with him and getting her heart broken like with Ochocinco.

Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas - Since Disney Channel is on in my house 24-7, I actually know who she is. It doesn't matter that she is on my least favorite Disney Channel show (Jonas LA). She is pretty and I am guessing she is going to be pretty talented since they hooked her up with Mark Ballas. I like this couple.

Lil Romeo and Chelsie Hightower - A washed up rapper with her? She is one of my favorite dancers. I think he might surprise ... or he might be another Master P ... but I saw him play hoops the other night in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game and he was good or at least better than Justin Bieber - but everyone was that night. Still, I am not excited about him either.

Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel - Again, not excited. She is annoying. It is amazing to me that she has her own show. She will fill the stripper role so I am sure all the men will be excited to see her since she will not wear many clothes - a.k.a - Pamela Anderson and Holly Madison. I wonder if Hef gets a cut of all the former Playmates that have appeared on the show?

Wendy Williams and Tony Dolovani - Once again are they trying to punish Tony? First he has to put up with Kate Gosselin and now he has to deal with Wendy Williams. She is perhaps the most annoying person, besides Kate Gosselin, in the world. She is always good for a clip or two on The Soup so I am sure Joel McHale is jumping for joy right now. Why is it every year, we have to have the tall, buxom and awkward African American woman? Maybe she will surprise like Niecy Nash. I just hope she keeps her mouth shut.

Christine O'Donnell/unknown partner (probably no one wants to be her partner) - Tea partier ... got to get that crowd back on board after the Bristol Palin fiasco last year. Are you kidding me?

Let's just say, they better rally with the last people yet to be leaked. This is looking like the worst cast of all time. I cannot believe I am about to say this, but I am almost hoping that Brett Favre is going to be on the show. I need something, because this D-list of celebrities is pitiful as of now.

Gotta go, go, go,
Reagan and Ryann's mom

No comments: